Get the anti-aging nourishment that your skin needs with O Naturals Rosehip Night Cream.
- Rosehip Oil reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.
- Rosehip Oil corrects dark spots on the face and neck.
- Rosehip Oil is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
- Deeply moisturizes and hydrates your skin throughout the night
- Rosehip Oil encourages collagen growth.
- Helps to regenerate new skin cells.
Are the signs of aging making you feel uncomfortable in your own skin? Wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots are all nasty tell-tale signs of your skin’s aging. If your skin is dry then that makes it even worse. Fortunately, O Naturals has a solution to your aging and dry skin’s woes.
The O Naturals Rosehip Night Cream was made as an organic face and neck cream that harnesses the anti-aging and moisturizing powers of Rosehip Oil. These anti-aging and moisturizing properties penetrate deep into your skin and go to work overnight to give you younger, revived skin. So what is Rosehip Oil?
O Naturals chose Rosehip Oil because it is a tried-and-true anti-aging and moisturizing all-star. Rosehip Oil has been used since ancient times ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans. It is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids that your skin needs. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. At O Naturals, we especially appreciate the fact that Rosehip Oil is an outstanding carrier oil for essential oils which are too intense to put on your skin directly.
IT DOES THE FOLLOWING TO HELP YOUR SKIN:
• Hydrates: Rosehip Oil contains a large amount of essential fatty acids. These fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in Rosehip Oil also make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. It does this by allowing the skin to easily absorb the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers. The end result is soft, supple skin.
• Moisturizes: Rosehip Oil is a dry, non-greasy, oil. This makes it a great natural moisturizer for all skin types. It locks the skin’s natural hydration and any essential oils in so that each layer maintains its moisture.
• Treats wrinkles: Rosehip Oil is an anti-aging superstar. It contains a large number of anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. These are what allow Rosehip Oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate and repair damaged skin. It also provides a strong protective antioxidant boost.
• Evens, brightens, and firms skin tone: The astringent properties in Rosehip Oil help tighten your pores and brighten your skin. The collagen boost from Rosehip Oil’s fatty acids help firm the skin as well.
• Fades scars and corrects dark patches: Rosehip Oil is rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is made up of several nutritional compounds, including retinoids. Retinoids are known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and other visible signs of aging with regular use. Vitamin C reduces scars by encouraging cell regeneration. These are the perfect properties for treating hyperpigmentation from sun damage, hormonal changes, and even the side-effects of medication.
• Exfoliates: Rosehip Oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration. In turn, these rid the skin of dead skin cells.
Clearly, Rosehip Oil is a truly outstanding oil that serves as the basis for the O Naturals Rosehip Night Cream. But no O Naturals product is complete without O Naturals signature natural infusions.
In order to enhance the overnight healing effects of Rosehip Oil, O Naturals brought in several of its favorite natural ingredients to boost this night cream.
Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging ingredient with its moisturizing effects reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Its moisturizing properties may also be used to prevent or treat dry, flaking skin. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces itchiness and skin irritation. This complements the moisturizing and anti-aging properties of Rosehip Oil.
Adding a boost to Rosehip Oil, Shea Butter offers a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids. This infuses the perfect amount of moisture into dry skin. Shea Butter is rich in vitamins that contain anti-aging properties that will restore your skin's youthful look.
With so many ways to give you younger, healthier skin, O Naturals Rosehip Night Cream is a must-try addition to your skincare regimen. Try it today and your skin will thank you tomorrow.