Get rid of wrinkles and more with O Naturals Rosehip Moisturizing Day Cream.
ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and scars
- Corrects dark spots on the face and neck
- Moisturizes and hydrates your skin for all-day protection
- Get all-day protection from free-radicals
PREMIUM NATURAL INGREDIENT INFUSION
- Features Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil
Are the signs of aging making you feel uncomfortable in your own skin? Wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots are all nasty tell-tale signs of your skin’s aging. If your skin is dry then that makes it even worse. Fortunately, O Naturals has a solution to your aging and dry skin’s woes. The O Naturals Rosehip Moisturizing Day Cream was made as an organic face and body cream that harnesses the anti-aging and moisturizing powers of Rosehip Oil. So what is Rosehip Oil?
O Naturals chose Rosehip Oil because it is a tried-and-true anti-aging and moisturizing all-star. Rosehip Oil has been used since ancient times ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans. It is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids that your skin needs. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. At O Naturals, we especially appreciate the fact that Rosehip Oil is an outstanding carrier oil for essential oils which are too intense to put on your skin directly.
It does the following to help your skin:
• Hydrates: Rosehip Oil contains a large amount of essential fatty acids. These fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in Rosehip Oil also make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. It does this by allowing the skin to easily absorb the oil, allowing its antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers. The end result is soft, supple skin.
• Moisturizes: Rosehip Oil is a dry, nongreasy, oil. This makes it a great natural moisturizer for all skin types. It locks the skin’s natural hydration and any essential oils in so that each layer maintains its moisture.
• Treats wrinkles: Rosehip Oil is an anti-aging superstar. It contains a large number of anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. These are what allow Rosehip Oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate and repair damaged skin. It also provides a strong protective antioxidant boost
• Evens, brightens, and firms skin tone: The astringent properties in Rosehip Oil help tighten your pores and brighten your skin. The collagen boost from Rosehip Oil’s fatty acids helps to firm the skin as well.
• Fades scars and corrects dark patches: Rosehip Oil is rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is made up of several nutritional compounds, including retinoids. Retinoids are known for their ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and other visible signs of aging with regular use. Vitamin C reduces scars by encouraging cell regeneration. These are the perfect properties for treating hyperpigmentation from sun damage, hormonal changes, and even the side-effects of medication.
• Exfoliates: Rosehip Oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration. These, in turn, rid the skin of dead skin cells.
Clearly, Rosehip Oil is a truly outstanding oil that serves as the basis for O Naturals Rosehip Moisturizing Day Cream. But no O Naturals product is complete without O Naturals signature natural infusions.
In order to enhance the effects of Rosehip Oil, O Naturals brought in several of its favorite natural ingredients to boost this day cream.
Aloe Vera is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that improves the skin’s natural firmness and hydration. It also penetrates to the subcutaneous tissue, the lowest level of the skin. This supports Rosehip Oil's hydrating and skin-firming abilities
Jojoba Oil is a true wonder essential. In this O Naturals blend, Jojoba Oil serves to polish everything off by softening your skin, bringing out its youthful exuberance. This compliments Rosehip Oil’s skin toning and anti-aging properties.
The pure Hyaluronic Acid forms a protective barrier at the surface of the skin, offering skin optimal hydration and protection against free radicals. Thus, its addition was designed to magnify Rosehip Oil’s hydrating effect and protection from free-radicals.
With so many ways to give you younger, healthier skin, O Naturals Rosehip Moisturizing Day Cream is a must-try addition to your skincare regimen. Try it today and your skin will thank you tomorrow.