How to use a soap bar correctly
We’re really into soaps at O Naturals. We think they’re awesome! If you think that they’re awesome too, then we would bet you’re into bar soaps. Of course, who wouldn’t be into bar soaps? They are far superior for the skin and they’re creation is an art form in itself! But we also are aware that most people just don’t know how to properly use their bar soaps. Whether it’s washing with or properly storing it, most people just don’t know how to make they’re bar soaps work they’re best magic.
Scrub down like a pro!
Let’s talk about the first mistake most people make, applying the soap bar to the skin with your hand. Ok, we know it sounds a little absurd at first to say that the most straightforward thing could possibly be wrong. But, it is wrong. You’re skin just isn’t going to produce the kind of lather that a wash cloth or a loofah, or a “poofy”, will. Oh, and you will use more soap when you wash with your hands. So…
- Rub the washcloth or loofah a few times with the soap bar. The soap will then be absorbed into the material and a gorgeous lather will be produced. Then you can scrub down. Oh, and it uses less soap than you would scrubbing by hand.
- Take cooler showers as the hot water has a harder time creating lather. This means your soap bar lasts longer.
Speaking of lasting longer, you can make your soap bars last longer by doing a few simple things.
Prepare and store your soap bars for maximum use.
The name of the game here is to keep your soap as dry as possible when you’re not actually scrubbing down with it. The dryer it stays, the longer its going to last. Let’s start with what you do when you open up your soap package or box.
- The first thing you should do is to let the soap bar cure for 6-8 weeks in order for all of the ingredients to be bonded together as tight and as dry as possible.
- Now, there is an important addendum to this which is that this does not apply when the soaps you bought, such as ours, are pre-cured. So if you’re not the patient sort, consider buying pre-cured soap.
- After you have cured the soap, chop it up into smaller pieces.
- There is scientific evidence to the idea that a smaller surface area of soap means less soap hits the water. With less soap getting wet per wash, more of the soap remains dry for future use.
- How you choose to cut it up is up to you. Typically it is into halves or thirds, depending on the size of your original soap bar.
- You should also take left over soap pieces and put them into a soap bag.
Now that your soap is ready for use and you’ve scrubbed down like a champ, storing it properly is the next major challenge in maximizing its longevity. Once again, the name of the game is to keep it try. So when you store it use something that encourages air flow like a soap dish. This way the water can drain off and the soap can dry. The more air circulation, the better, so try to use a soap dish with lots of holes. Then, place the soap box at the far side of the shower away from the shower head so that it dries faster.
Now that you know how to use your soap bar like a boss, get down to scrubbing! Be sure to check out more from us at www.onaturals.com .
free slots games [url=http://onlinecasinouse.com/# ]slots online [/url] no deposit casino best online casino http://onlinecasinouse.com/#
There are different kind of soap glycerin soap, transparent soap, liquid soap, kitchen soap, novelty soap, guest soap, and medicated soap. Soaps are substance used with for wash and cleaning, made of a compound of natural oils or fats with sodium hydroxide or another strong alkali, and typically having perfume and coloring added thanks for this article.
Where Can I Get Cephalexin unfainiAginc [url=https://ascialis.com/]Cialis[/url] uplilsot Antibiotics Uk Online mazyboomssal cialis 5mg best price Reesqueter Reactions To Amoxicillin
comprar sildenafil unfainiAginc [url=https://ascialis.com/#]Cialis[/url] uplilsot Amoxicillin Biotransformation mazyboomssal brand name cialis online Reesqueter Canadian Discount Drugs